Childbirth Education Classes and Labor & Delivery Tours
- American Heart Association Infant CPR Anytime
- Baby Care Basics Course
- Breastfeeding Course
- Breastfeeding Support Group
- Prepared Childbirth Class
- Do it Yourself Childbirth Course
- Hospital Tour
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- Class may be cancelled for any reason 30 days or more prior to class date for a full refund.
- If less than 30 days prior to class date, refunds are given for medical reasons only as stated in a physician’s note. Medical reasons are considered bedrest and delivery of a child.
- Refunds are given if classes are cancelled and not rescheduled by the Childbirth Education Office due to insufficient enrollment, overbooked enrollment, or inclement weather.
If you would like to register for Childbirth Class, Breastfeeding and Basics of Baby Care all at one time, we offer a discount! Regular price would be $135 for all 3, but if you call and register, you can get the discounted price of $120. If you only go to the Childbirth Class, there will be no refunds given for the other two classes, so please plan accordingly. We can always put you in the next class if you have a conflict arise. Please call (844) 497-6362 to get this special “Bundle Discount” on classes.
Class Transfer Policy
- We will be happy to accommodate class transfer requests only 15 days or more prior to class date. Seats are locked in 15 days prior to the class. All participants are entitled to ONE class transfer; no repeated transfers will be allowed.
- Childbirth Education cannot guarantee class availability should a class transfer be requested.
- Expectant moms placed on bedrest may choose a credit towards the online class.
- No partial refunds will be considered for any portion of the class.
- Online class is non-refundable for any reason.
- Childbirth Education department is not responsible for participants' no-shows or missed class. Make-up class is not guaranteed and may be granted pending space availability.
- Childbirth classes are not considered "Medical City Alliance" and they are open to the community. If you decide not to deliver at our hospital after signing up for a class, please make sure to cancel 30 days before the class to qualify for a full refund. Otherwise, this cancellation / refund / class transfer policy will apply.