Medical City Emergency Room in Fort Worth
3101 N. Tarrant Pkwy.
Fort Worth, TX 76177
Medical City Alliance’s emergency room in Fort Worth, Texas, provides high quality care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The state-of-the-art, life-saving facility is staffed by board-certified emergency physicians, specially trained nurses and physicians assistants dedicated to helping adults, seniors and children when they need emergency care.
If you think you or a loved one are experiencing a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately or go to the closest emergency room.
Specialized Pediatric Emergency Rooms
In addition to advanced, comprehensive adult emergency care, Medical City Alliance offers full-service emergency diagnosis and treatment for infants and children of all ages. It’s like having the pediatric emergency care of Medical City Children’s Hospital in your neighborhood — so you don’t have to go to a children’s hospital to find expert pediatric ER care close to home. Our staff and specially trained physicians provide the highest quality healthcare according to guidelines for care set by the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Emergency Physicians and the Emergency Nurses Association.
Medical City Alliance offers ER services close to home and without the wait. These services include:
- 12 completely private rooms, including rooms for pediatric patients
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Registered nursing staff with advanced certifications and pediatric training
- Trauma / code room
- Negative-pressure room
- Advanced testing and imaging technology, including CT, X-ray, fluoroscopy and ultrasound
- Medical laboratory with on-site blood bank
- Staff pharmacist
- Specially equipped for women's health emergencies