Medical City Emergency Room in Fort Worth
Medical City Alliance’s emergency room in Fort Worth, Texas provides high quality care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The state-of-the-art, life-saving facility is staffed by board-certified emergency physicians, specially trained nurses and physicians assistants dedicated to helping adults, seniors and children when they need emergency care.
If you think you or a loved one are experiencing a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately or go to the closest emergency room.
Emergency Care for Children
Medical City Alliance understands that children are not small adults. Our emergency department provides each child the special attention they deserve. The medical staff is specially trained in pediatric care with board-certified emergency medicine physicians. Medical City Alliance has a highly dedicated team providing a variety of services and support. Our private rooms are designed with children and families in mind.
Medical City Alliance offers ER services close to home and without the wait. These services include:
- 12 completely private rooms, including rooms for pediatric patients
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Registered nursing staff with advanced certifications and pediatric training
- Trauma / code room
- Negative-pressure room
- Advanced testing and imaging technology, including CT, X-ray, fluoroscopy and ultrasound
- Medical laboratory with on-site blood bank
- Staff pharmacist
- Specially equipped for women's health emergencies