Specialized Pediatric ER Close to Home
Medical City Alliance ER has brought the pediatric emergency care of Medical City Children’s Hospital to your neighborhood. That means you don’t have to go to a children’s hospital to find expert pediatric ER care close to home. And if your child needs a higher level of care, you have quick and direct access to Medical City Children’s Hospital specialists and care teams.
Medical City Alliance ER offers full-service pediatric and adult emergency care. Our staff and physicians are specially trained to provide you and your family with the highest quality healthcare, according to guidelines for care set by the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Emergency Physicians and the Emergency Nurses Association.
In accordance with the National Pediatric Readiness Project, Medical City Alliance has been equipped to ensure it meets essential guidelines and has resources in place to provide a safe and family-centered emergency experience, including:
- 24/7/365 emergency care
- Registered, emergency-trained nurses supported by pediatric child-life specialists
- Pediatric-friendly rooms and waiting area
- Pediatric pain management techniques
- Pediatric computerized drug-dosing for safety
- 24/7 access to Medical City Children’s Hospital
- Pediatric specialists
- Pediatric and neonatal children’s specialty transport team
- Seamless admission to Medical City Children’s Hospital if inpatient care is required