Robotic Surgery in Fort Worth, TX
Cutting-Edge Surgical Technology in Your Community
The physicians and staff at Medical City Alliance are pioneers in performing minimally invasive surgery using the state-of-the-art da Vinci® Surgical System Si. In the expert hands of our surgeons, this groundbreaking technology offers an advanced alternative to open surgery and conventional laparoscopy, with benefits such as:
- Significantly less pain
- Less blood loss
- Less scarring
- Shorter recovery time
- In many cases, better clinical outcomes
At a Glance
The physicians and nursing staff at Medical City Alliance share a singular vision — to provide a better surgical experience for patients.
In addition to providing a minimally invasive robotic surgery option in the areas of gynecology, oncology and urology, Medical City Alliance performs general surgery, including gall bladder surgery and hysterectomies using the state-of-the art da Vinci® Si Surgical System. By overcoming the limits of both traditional open and laparoscopic surgery, we are changing the experience of surgery for people throughout North Texas.
Areas of Focus
While the da Vinci® Surgical System Si is designed to be utilized in a wide variety of surgical procedures, Medical City Alliance is specifically focused on:
- General Surgery - The da Vinci robotic platform is well-suited to a wide range of surgical procedures, and can provide a minimally invasive alternative to traditional surgery with a large open incision or laparoscopy.
- Gynecology - If your doctor recommends hysterectomy, you may be a candidate for da Vinci hysterectomy, one of the most effective, least invasive treatment options for a range of uterine conditions.
- Gynecology Oncology - In the case of a radical hysterectomy for gynecologic cancer, robot-assisted surgery enables surgeons to perform with unmatched precision and control, using only a few small incisions.
- Urology - The da Vinci surgical platform is ideal for delicate urologic surgery. This includes prostatectomy, in which the target site is not only tightly confined but also surrounded by nerves affecting urinary control and sexual function.
To learn more about Robotic Surgery at Medical City Alliance, and the da Vinci® Surgical System, please contact our program coordinator at email@example.com.