Women's Services in Fort Worth, TX
At Medical City Alliance We Deliver Dreams
At Medical City Alliance, we know the birth of a child is one of the most memorable times in a family's life and where you choose to give birth is an important decision. Our new labor, delivery and recovery suites offer the warm, comfortable feeling of home with advanced technology to provide a personalized birth experience for the family. Learn more about our childbirth education classes.
Medical City Alliance highlights:
- Personalized maternity care
- Full floor dedicated to Women's and Children's Services
- 17 elegantly appointed and spacious maternity suites with modern, soothing decor
- 10 spacious labor and delivery rooms
- Private 8-suite Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with a family sleep room
Level III NICU
It’s not something you want to think about when you’re expecting, but when choosing the best hospital to have your baby, you might want to consider the level of care it can offer to your newborn should you need it. Medical City Alliance is the first and only hospital in Tarrant County north of Interstate 820 to receive an official NICU designation from the Texas Department of State Health Services. Our Level III, 8-bed NICU provides the highest level of neonatal care available in north Fort Worth for critically ill newborns of all gestation ages.